Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Less than 24 hours

Bismillah..
Assalamualaikum.

I have less than 24 hours.
And please allow me to deviate my mind from FNK2012 just for 3 hours from 2-5pm.
Please, let me be focus to the fullest during class.
Please allow me to sit alone on my chair without any words coming out from me.
Only listening.
Allow me to be silent, so that I can hear clearly the whisper from my God to make me calm.
Let me cherish myself with serenity and pray.
Let me cure my hurts and stress with Astaghfirullah.
And let me celebrate my success with Alhamdulillah.
A silent Alhamdulillah and Astaghfirullah that only Allah can hear it.
And I'm sure He can help me.
Very much sure.

If these done..I promise to fully concentrate on FNK. Put aside all the negative mind,and leave it while I'm depart. And hoping that it'll be buried forever. So that the next time, I can fully focus on my final exam.


Focus on one thing at a time.

.........


p/s : trying harder to control my emotion.






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...