Sunday, February 13, 2011

talk nonsense???

ASSALAMUALAIKUM...
here another entry...
the serious one...
Get set. Ready. Go.
(advice : read it in calm situation)

I need a best answer and advice.. not only just “bersabar jew...” or “terpulanglaaa mane yg baik..” or whatever.... coz I really hate to here such answer a lot of time...and repeatedly...
I don't know why I've been like this.. maybe I’ve been very tension since..(i don't remember since when) so much work to deal with.. so much tense! now i don't even know what to do... aiyaaarkk
so blurrrr....

Someone's story....
Yesterday of yesterday (hahaha), I've heard a sad news.. my friend's dad had passed away... I know he must be so sad and feeling down... if I were him.. I don't even know what I'm gonna do and what I'm gonna feel... but what can I say is.... life must go on... I know its hard to face it...especially when we lost someone we love... but what can we do... its destiny.. every living thing will die.. that is a fact.. I hope you won't lost your way... even if your father isn't in front of you.. but he always be in your heart.. and I know you can handle this..because I know you so much... =)

And now.. back to my story....

Yesterday... huhuhuh (asyik yesterday jew) angin ape tah... ku tergerak untuk membaca novel tajuk AD & IZ.. kah3. Lawak.lawak. Aku dah lme kowt tak bce novel jiwang2 cintan cintun... hhahaha sejak ak form 1 or form 2 ak da tak bace agy.. mcm wat semak pale ak jew.. jiwang2... coz I know it can be be predicted... macam sinetron indon.. alahai.. its all same... gado pastu becinte pastu ade yg mati.. pastu ade owg ketiga yg suke..pastu balas dendam.. alahai... lau tak pown dye switch sket jew.. same jew kowt... sbb tu ak nek malas nk bce.. keh3. Tapi smalam.. kire pecah rekod arr kan... takpe2... tapi jgn harap arr ak akn become hantu novel plak... takkan nyerrr...impossible.. walaupun owg kate impossible is nothing... but in this case.. impossible is still an impossible... keh3... kejam an??? but what can I say...
its me bebeh!

OKE LAHHH
Another story....
just meet another entry...
this is all for today...
if anything happen..
I'll roger2 my story.....

THE END
weeeeeee~ 6_9''


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...